Saturday, July 2, 2011

Last Friday Night

Okay, so my life has been CRAZY for the past 2 weeks. Lemme just tell you all about it....

SSO. It's this little place that I work at with all these weird, dramatic, loud, "life is a broadway" kind of people. But don't let that fool you, we have quite a wild side! Don't you dare unleash our alter egos, cause you don't even know what's gonna happen. Well, we also watch little kids, so that just adds to the fun. My point is, it runs my life. I eat, breath, and sleep summer show-offs.

So when that ended, I was busy doing other things, like going out with sso people that night. We can't be seperated. We go bowling, to movies, to dinner, to pools, and even clubbing. Yes, that's right. We. Go. Clubbing. That brings me to my main objective in this blog today, the birmingham club scene.

So, naturally I'm not much of a "clubber". What is a "clubber" you ask? Well the only way I can begin to think to describe it is like this. A filthy, trashy, classless person who enjoys either grinding with anything and everything that moves or enjoys freestyling solo (ex. poppers.) Now now now, you think "Oh Jersey Shore, that's what clubs are like" Well maybe clubs are like that, somewhere, but here in downtown Birmingham, they are not. It is so much filthier than that. I would describe it as one big STD. Despite all of these negative descriptions, it was actually one of the funnest things I have done in a long time. I was shown my wonderful city of Birmingham in a light that I had not yet seen it through. I love you Birmingham, and all the filthiness, trashiness, and classlessness that you offer.

Our night in a song, give or take a couple of lines.