Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My dirty, little secrets.

Okay, so I know that everyone has a little place for youtube in their heart. But I literally am obsessed with youtube. I probably spend at least 3 hours on it everyday (and yes, that is larger than my time spent on facebook.) Now, youtube has many different genres. And of course, I enjoy most of them. First off, I have an obsession with "discovering" new artists through covers. Like i'm literally obsessed with it, and not gonna lie, I take great pride in it. I have many, many "youtubees" that I stalk. The first one I found of these was Savannah Outen. You may know who she is, because she is pretty much the shizit. But man on man have I come a long way, and I indeed have developed a girl crush on one of my youtubees.

The other reason I like youtube? Well, this is just the same as everyone else. To make fun of people. You see, back in  8th grade I believe, me and two of my friends came across something on youtube that changed my life. Her name was Chelsea. She was an over-weight, little girl who tried her very hardest to sing popular songs while wearing her moms lipstick. Chelsea, soon after our discovery of her, deleted her youtube page, and I went into the biggest depression I have ever known. Not really, but I was really sad. So finally, a couple years later (11th grade to be exact) I found a new girl. Her name I cannot remember, but it was something along the lines of "supernaturalgirl13." Yes, that name alone should tell you enough. She entertained me, almost as much as Chelsea, but then of course, she was deleted and never seen again. I know you people are now thinking, "so, your point is?" Well everyone, I have found myself a new little girl to make fun of via youtube. She's climbing the charts in "worst youtube singers ever."

With this all said, I will show you into my world of youtube. Feel privledged as I am letting some of my dirty little secrets go (that aren't really so secret anymore.) Also, there's about to be like 3712462140231 videos on here. You don't have to look at them all, but YOU SHOULD WATCH THEM ALL. I mean just do it on one of those days where you sit and refresh your facebook page every 5 minutes, I promise you it will be more exciting than that. Enjoy fellow youtubers!

The first one. Sav, its been a good run. She can do some mean things to a pop song, lemme tell ya.
Pure genius. That is all.
Beautiful harmonies. Ah, i'm in music heaven.
How more bad ass can you get? Oh wait, you can't.
All that noise came from one human....
Wowzers, this is what you call "making it your own."
Okay, so it was hard for me to pick one video, but I picked this one because this is and will forever be my favorite song, but look at all of hers. It's worth it. Also, she is my girl crush. I'm totally obsessed with her and want to be her.
Okay, this right here is dolpincutie. Please take some time to look at her other videos (preferably ones with her playing the guitar.) You'll be in for a little surprise. Oh and she also has a vlogging channel Bluebubbles51. Make sure you check that out too. 
Just for kicks and giggles. She's been running my life lately for some reason, so I figured she deserved a spot on my blog.