Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Let the Rain

So, it's been a while since I posted, but that's because my life has been crazy. Now, I know I always say that, but this is a whole new wild that I never could have expected. I am officially in college and in a sorority. Crazy, right? Let me answer that for you. Yes, it is. If moving in my very own luxurious dorm wasn't enough, then there was rush. If rush wasn't enough, then there was actually getting in a sorority, And if becoming a cute little Phi Mu wasn't enough, then there is parties. And even if that isn't enough, I now start classes tomorrow. Hectic to say the least. Although my life is completely crazy and sounds super busy, I can't help but think back on my real home, which is not yet Auburn. As much as I love Auburn, I can not say that I am close to being comfortable here. Yes, some of my friends are taking the town by storm, and having the absolute time of their lives (even though we've only been here for a week) but me on the other hand, not so much.

I know it's going to take some getting used too, but this is all a part of me growing up. God has such a plan, and I can't wait to see what he has in store for me! It has to be something beyond my comprehension, something incredibly beautiful and wonderful. I know there will be many bumps in the road, but I'm ready for one heck of a ride. So here I go, forced to be all grown up and thrown into the real world.

And who could describe my feelings more than Sara Bareilles. I swear, she has the soundtrack of my life.