Tuesday, October 25, 2011

perfect imperfections.

This blog post is dedicated to all things perfect. Or perfect to me that is. These things describe simplicity and complexity. Love and hate. Tears and laughter. Blah blah blah cliche cliche cliche. But hey, think about it, we are all a little bit cliche. So anyways, these are all the perfect things. And I mean perfect y'all.

Hot Beverages:
I'm talking about hot chocolate, flavored lattes, cappuccinos...etc. Now, even if you don't like hot drinks (which I've never met anyone who doesn't but I'm sure you're out there somewhere) here is one that you can't NOT like. Look at this and tell me again that you don't like hot drinks. AND i'll even give y'all the recipe, you're more welcome.

Oversized Sweaters:
I LOVE oversized sweaters. Need I say more?
Literally perfect.

Zooey Deschanel:
This girl is awesome. Now I will always and forever practically worship the ground that Sara Bareilles stands on, BUT this girl is pretty dadgum close. She's funny, can sing, artsy, PERFECT (obviously).
AND she's in my favorite movie of all time 500 Days of Summer. I feel like i've talked about how awesome this movie is before, but anyways GO WATCH IT. It's the best movie with the best soundtrack (besides Parent Trap's soundtrack.) AND, again, check out Zooey's new show "New Girl" on Fox. It comes on on Tuesdays right after gLee, which everyone should be watching.
One last thing, she's the girl from Elf. Now, who doesn't like elf?

Adorkable, I know.
Now watch: this and this.

Simplicity:
When I say simplicity I mean things like God's simple love for us. And our happiness in him.
"You have made it known to me the path's of life; you will make me full of gladness with your presence"
Acts 2:28
God's Awesome. Period.

Socks and Tights:
Every couple of months I will discover something new in which I love (clothes wise, speaking) i've been through scarves, shirts, boots, necklaces, and now I'm on tights and socks.

Covers:
I know, I know... I always talk about song covers but I can't help it! It's a weakness. Anyways, thanks to a special little clumsy girl for showing me my new obsession.
What a strange beauty.

Although all these things are perfect to me, my life is FAR from it. But luckily, I have a forgiving Father who loves me for my imperfections.